So i'm writing this with a heavy heart..

    BLEAH~ Kidding! I don't have a heavy heart! I'm always light-hearted!

    If there are things that bother you and i, it simply means that there are things to be done!
    So do it!

    One scorching sunny day (really, i swear, it was fucking hot that day), i was crossing the road with my sweaty armpit (just an extra piece of info you might be keen in, YEAH, I know, you thought i was perfect. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..), and i overheard two middle-age ladies talking.

    Lady1 went "If the problem can be solved, WHY WORRY~?"

    In the most chirpy tone.

    Lady2 went, "If the problem cannot be solved, WHY WORRY~?"

    And they strutted on, like two convincingly happy people.

    And their voices ran through my head over and over again. Like on loop.. Okay that was crap, it was me saying it over and over again to my bf, mimicking their tone. Hahaha. That's why.

    But strange enough, this makes a lot of sense to me!

    I need to stop worrying. YOU, need to stop worrying. Especially for things that are beyond our control!

    Worrying won't bring us anywhere! Even wishing upon stars makes more sense. Worrying keeps all the dirt in your mind. But wishing, praying, believing, you just throw everything to someone or something bigger and hope that you irritate them enough to do something for you =DDD

    I know how it works! I make wishes EVERYDAY!!! Every single day! HAHAHA. The one up there wants to ignore me also cannot. LOL. Yeah, i'm the kind of irritating shit who's OBSESSED with nudge nudge and knock knock on msn. LOL! I LOVE TO IRRITATE people! It's fun! So same thing, i bug enough, i get it. Haha.

    So having gone through the fuckedups, judgmental comments from strangers and being called names for that period of time, i think i deserve whatever i'm about to get. Noticed i have to put "for THAT period of time"? Becox i am so likable NOW! LOL. Yeah, who doesn't love Budget Barbie, it's good wife material. Trophy plus Thrifty, double win! HAHAHA.

    So i'm not gonna worry about how this will turn out becox whatever that's within my control, is fully taken care of by professionals and the nice people in my life.

    Been affected by it for too long.
    Been waiting for good news.
    Been for consultation a few times.
    Been massaging myself for it.

    THIS IS IT.

    I AM GETTING A BOOB JOB TOMORROW.

    You will want to follow me on twitter HERE for the LIVE TWEETYCAST. Haha.
    But if you miss it, you will still be able to watch it on Clicknetwork.tv when it's up.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews