Meow..

    Meow.. Meow.. Any food to go around?

    I am like a glutton =((

    Not like i eat a lot but i keep having the craving for this food and that food. You know which food? There.. That one lah. Haha.

    Neeways! I am going for facial soon!!!

    *dream, now on*

    I AM GOING TO HAVE SAMMI CHENG'S SKIN ALREADY!!!

    And i am going to have Song Hye Gyo's eyebrow.

    Fann Wong's nose.

    Shu Qi's lips.

    Jolin Tsai's figure!!!!!

    All because i am going for a facial, i know i'd feel so much more confident. HAHAHA.

    *dream, now off*

    Err.. Okay. I was saying.

    OH.

    Damnit, today i was on the phone with this girl from some courier company. And she shouted at me only because she was.. maybe deaf?! Either that, or she is gansilang stupid. No i swear really, she literately SCREAMED at me. So i told her very.. Very.. Very calmly,

    "I don't want to talk to you anymore. Because your service sucks."

    She shouted again.

    "Okay! Then who you want to talk to?!"

    SIAO OR WHAT?! Do i look i am your colleague, HUH?! FATIMAH, HUH?! Do i look like that HAMIDHA to you?! That i'd be able to list any of the staff who's working in your cb company at my finger tip?!

    Are you stupid?! Or retarded?! CHOOSE!!! YOU FUCKING CHOOSE!!!

    I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER IF I CAN!!!

    I want to ask her why she never teach you proper manners.

    Manners = You get paid =
    You do your job AND you NEVER can shout at ME.

    How can you shout at me?!
    I GOT VERY PRETTY LEGS YOU KNOW?!

    Anyway.

    I am not mad anymore =D

    It's one day down, pretty well. I'm good, people around me are wonderful. Clara should be baking out with me pretty soon, Shalyn's turning 21 and i'd catch her before or after. And then it should be me begging my three long-lost girlfriends to go out with me if they would. And you know what makes everything perfect? I booked my facial appointment already.

    *dream, now on*

    I AM GOING TO BE AS HOT AS SONG HYE GYO!
    Jolin Tsai! SAMMI CHENG!!!

    I am yawning right now =)
    Show off a bit more..
    Night Night my SweetSweet friends reading in =)
    You guys will have wonderful things happening to you.

    OBOLOMacaroons
    QiuQiu

Total Pageviews