My Beloved BB Cream & I

    Indoor. With no else makeup except eyebrow. I swear i only touch up my hair via photoshop (Okay.. Okay, my nose too). So my champion-dark-eye-ring is covered to this much with BB Cream alone. You look fair like shit, but it's good to look fair like shit than yellow like shit right?
    Outdoor, natural glow to your face. And the best thing is, it doesn't crack, gets oily etc as it it not exactly makeup. It's a moisturiser cum sunblock. My god, i am totally so SuaGu to only find out about this gem a few days ago.

    Okay. So that's all.

    What? You want to read some more? Huh? Cox you miss me and my cute pictures? Okay. Ask and you shall receive. HAHAH. Read on!


    MrCrookedTongue 1

    HUNKYm came to pass the camera yesternight and here's my HUNKY friend. If there's any strong objection, hatred, disagreement, please direct it to him, alone. LOL!!! What are friends for man?!

    MrBigFlatTongue 2
    *plays PussyCatDoll Doncha*


    MrCrookedTongue 3
    and his KingKong hairstyle.


    排骨精吃排骨王 ^.^


    And something to give you the shiver for a while.

    Mister Crooked Tongue

    Pictures of Ym with crooked tongue are 100% non-intentional. Maybe it's the trip he had to Australia, with all the guys. Hmm. I don't know.

    After all is said and done, for your info, Ym here is still single.

    You want?

    WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    OrangeJuliasCaramelPopcorn
    QiuQiu

Total Pageviews