Hello, I am still Me.. (REVISED)

    I had a shoot the other day..


    Don't worry i'd try not to start off with funky pictures that often.



    Ignore the slippers.



    Newspaper Dress



    Okay okay, i know you guys wanna know more about me.. Like.. More than these beautiful pictures. Lol.. Alright, i'd share. Since i've always LOVE to write autograph books back in Secondary School days. I'd do it again!


    STARTS HERE.



    DATA
    Name: Babe Hong Qiuting
    D.O.B: 28th June 1990
    Email: qiutinger@gmail.com
    Tel: 1900-HOT-LINE
    Address: You should know if you are my close friend
    Zodiac: Rabbit Horoscope: Cancerian
    Height: 174cm Weight: 46kg



    SEEMS FAMILIAR OR NOT SO FAR?!?!



    ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : Favourites : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~
    Food: Chocolates and Fast food
    Drinks: Barley and Iced-Milo
    Movie: IceAge, Wall-E
    Music: Jazz and Lounge
    Artiste: Sammi Cheng, Fann Wong and Stefanie Sun
    Pastime: Singing, Sleeping, Eating, Blogging
    Hangout: Anywhere with cheap goods


    = = = = = = = = = Dislikes = = = = = = = = = =
    Food: Anything too starchy
    Drinks: Red Bull and anything alcoholic
    Movie: Anything with too much action and no meaning
    Music: Techno
    Artiste: Err..
    Pastime: I do not do things i do not like to past time *act cool*
    Hangout: Where crowds are



    HAHAHA.. I hope you like me so far.
    Like it or not, I AM GOING TO CONTINUE.




    * * * * * * * FRIEND LIST * * * * * * *
    100% Friend -
    90% Friend -
    80% Friend -



    HAHAHA.. Okay i am going to spare you from this 100% friend to -100% enemy thingy.
    So moving on to the best part.




    0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 GOLDEN WORDS 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0
    Hi Reader, whether you like me or not.. I really do enjoy blogging and it makes me feel very happy when i have people saying that i've done a pretty good job. So you are strongly encourage to do the same as those. I hope that we can always be friends even after years (does not apply if you are too serious, ugly and yet very mean, jealous mainly and cannot take a joke like a joke).



    BESTEST PART



    POEMS
    Lastly.. A Beautiful Poem just for you..
    I have a pen, my pen is blue.
    I have a car, my car is blue.
    I have a bag, my bag is blue.
    I have a.. Err.. A.. A computer, my computer is.. You guessed it, BLUE.
    I have a friend.. My friend is Blue.
    Haha, jk, jk.. My friend is YOU.



    Prepare for my very abrupt ending to this post.



    YOU WANNA KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THAT BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY POEM?




    Me.



    I haven't changed much. Things i liked, i still like. Things i dislike, i try to hide..

    Sigh.. I just made another rhyming poem, you noticed?

    LOL!!!

    I ROCK LEH!!! HOW?!?!



    FamousAmosButterscotchPecanCookies
    Qiuting

Total Pageviews