The Little Parts of My Big Big Life

    This is me. And below will be a messy collection of pictures from here.. And there =D




    I was looking for a keychain and got this at Mini Toons. It's a mini Voodoo doll that will help my wishes come true and whip the S out of the bad-rich people. And importantly, it will bring their money to me
    *very evil laughter*




    Crispy Waffles + Rum&Raisin IceCream = YUMMEI!




    This is also me. And i know i overdone my eyes.
    And yes.. And my nose. LOL.




    Does this look like a guy's face, winking?
    So weird right! Ikea meatball very hum sup to be winking at me =D




    My breakfast on one fine day =D
    Toasted bread + Finger-Digged Nutella & Skippy + Milk = LOVE




    隨時隨地都自戀




    I randomly shot this at a Xmas shoot and found it like a peice of art. So i might as well show you.





    鬼臉做得比鬼還像




    教大家怎樣笑 =D




    Taken from my new toy, KeidiKlum. I just name it like that.
    我的新玩具 - 万花筒



    WARNING:

    Below are all random pictures of me, and purely me,
    that i can't think of any caption.
    It's very self-adsorbed and self-obsessed.
    So you might wanna stop here.




























    I knew you would view on =D


    Actually.. This is to keep your thoughts for me strong. Cox i'd be VERY BUSY soon.
    Which is good cox' it means money~
    Bye!


    Love
    QiuQiu

Total Pageviews