Coming to update about ME

    Cox the next 3 to 4 post will be mini raves about products and services, so i think it's just right that i send you guys little peices of info about what i have been up to.. Since that's your main idea being here. Hor? =D

    Hmm.. What can i say..

    Nothing.

    LOL!!! Really!!!

    Everyday, these day. Goes like that.

    Wake up, try to sleep again. Can't sleep again, wake up for real.
    Bathroom business.
    Clean up my babies' room.
    Go to the fridge, pour cornflake, add dried fruits & milk.
    Eat.
    Beat aliens on iPhone
    Snack.
    Rot at the comp.
    Time to eat again.
    Watch Korean drama (I just got done with 秋天的童話 the ancient drama) Haha.
    Snack.
    Feed babies.
    Kill aliens on iPhone.
    Walk babies.
    Shower.
    Kill aliens.
    Sleep.

    And the next day goes. In between i gotta answer work calls, and play with my attention seeking babies. That is about it.

    Phew, my life is so fulfilling =DDD

    You like me?

    I LOVE ME!!!


    Just another commoner trying to be hip =D

    Love
    QiuQiu

Total Pageviews