2010

    Tiffany. Check out her bed, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BLUE ONE AT THE BACK!!!
    This pink cushion is MINE lah!!! But she's always on my pink cushion =((( And my butt's always on the floor! *grumble*


    Drago lazing against the wall


    My handsome boy =DDD

    I don't have any concrete resolution plan for 2010. But i have a goal, that is to make my family members (Drago&Tiffany inclusive) happier. Bring them more joy and enjoyment. And i am assuming that that means i gotta earn more money. So yes! That's the only goal for the ULTIMATE, noble intention to make my loved ones happy =D Am i a saint or what?!

    I won't lose track of what's really important.
    Inspired by watching Princess & The Frog =))

    MyLoveOnlyForTheOnesWhoDeserves
    QiuQiu

    P/S: I didn't mention much about my Xmas at all cox i am so sad. Like REALLY!!! Sore throat and flu and cold since yesterday (Xmas eve) and then today it all got worst, and then i get a half swollen right eye!!! SIBEH MERRY CHRISTMAS HOR?!?!? All this really kill me on Xmas. Thank God i have an angel with me. Find yours! Bye!

Total Pageviews