A Matter of Right or PONG


    ***Nerdy Nails Alert!***


    Everyone knows the game of PONG, created by ATARI, and released in 1972. Today, I decided to do an homage to PONG on my nails. :-) They're relatively simple, but so was the game, so what can ya do?!


    I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the Atari logo and the gameplay. Topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Also today, a picture of my eye makeup I did last night for the Duane Peters show I went to, I liked the colors and how it turned out. :) I used some of my older MAC colors lol, Casablanca, D'Bohemia, and a tiny bit of Antiqued in the outer corner, with Blue Peep for the liner. Sorry it's only an eye shot, but the rest of the picture sucked. lol



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews