After this post, i am going to kill myself, then kill all of you.

    Becox no one should see this, AT ALL.

    Photobucket

    You'd think this would be a forehead of somebody like..


    That.

    But no, sadly, VERY SADLY, it belongs to somebody like this.

    Photobucket


    Things keeping me alive and stopping me from killing myself altogether:

    One: Makeup, but i don't put makeup on the forehead becox it'd only make it worst

    Two: Photoshop

    Three: Those fringe Juno decided i should keep

    Four: Very optimistic disposition

    Without all that, i might as well be dead since i look like this.


    Photobucket
    No photoshop on forehead, no makeup, taken with flash


    Photobucket
    Taken without flash


    I know, i should go and die right now.

    Bye world..

    Bye to the AWESOME fact that i have my own online show but can't continue to do it becox i am going to end my life.

    Bye to my AWESOME pair of legs i am sorry i don't epilate or sandpaper you often.

    Bye to my perky butts, you have been the only AWESOME asset i ever had, i wish you have no birth mark on you.

    Bye Daddy who deep fries AWESOME prawn fritters

    Bye Tiffany and Drago, mummy hope that daddy will find you a AWESOME mummy like me.

    Bye AWESOME MacDonald.

    Bye Xiaxue i can never get to read your AWESOME post no more.

    Bye you readers, you can read my AWESOME post no more.

    Bye Bye..

    But seriously,  you think someone with such a awesome life like me would go and die? LOL. Somebody help me out here with The World's Most Er Xin forehead.

    FuckPimpleCream
    QiuQiu

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews