The Results Are In...

    I was seriously surprised with the amount of entries I got- so many of you did the limit of 5!! I absolutely loved seeing everyone's interpretations of the designs from this site, and plan on updating this post with some of the entries when I'm not in a rush like I am today... :-/ (check back tomorrow probably!!)

    Ok, on to the winners, which were picked by a random number generator from all the submissions!

    Prize #1 goes to: Krista, this was the design that she submitted:



    Prize #2 goes to Susan Holak, this is the design that she submitted:



    Prize #3 goes to Bonnie Yang, this is her submission:



    So, a big fat thank you to all of you that entered the contest- your designs were charming, fun, and well-executed!! I'm so glad to have such awesome readers!!!

    And to those that entered, but didn't win, not to worry- I'll come up with another giveaway soon! :)

    -Melissa



    All the entries- alphabetically (CLICK TO ENLARGE):









Blog Archive

Total Pageviews