It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy


    Today's nails were inspired by something... and I'll give you a hint... They're little, and cheesy, and sometimes I have them for breakfast with my Dr. Pepper.... If you guessed Cheetos- YOU'RE RIGHT!! :-D I mixed both the mascot - Chester the cheetah's spots, with the orange funk that always covers your finger tips after a few of the electric orange morsels of deliciousness.



    I used Sally Hanson Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 06 Sun Kissed as a base, with Zoya Raven applied with Konad Plate m57. For the orange Cheetos film on the tips, I sponged Electric Orange over the Konad pattern, and then sponged Essie Matte About You over top of it. For the shiny portion of the nail, I used Seche Vite top coat.

    Dangerously cheesy.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews