A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action


    Hey everyone- just thought I'd show the naughtier side of Valentine's Day today, since yesterday's nails were so sickeningly sweet (literally ;-P) Anyway, I know a favorite Valentine's Day pastime is doin' the naughty, and while I'm spending my day today in class, and watching episodes of Dexter from Season 1, I thought I'd do a tribute to everyone else's day. :-P



    I used MAC Abalone Shell as a base, which is a great color to match my skintone, especially in natural light. For the corset color, I used China Glaze Salsa, and Zoya Raven applied with Konad Plate m57 for the fishnet overlay and black. For the cleavage on the thumb, I used Zoya Dea. and for the bra part, I used heart gems from a store called Chika Chika that was going out of business in the mall. :) Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Happy Valentine's Day, kids!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews