Connect the Dots


    Since Monday and Tuesday of this week were both based on fabrics, I decided to finish out the rest of the week by doing the same thing... its FABRIC WEEK!! :-D Today's fabric is super dotty, in fact, it's ALL dots, in all different colors. I loved the colors, so I had to get it, and while it took FOREVER to do on my nails, I like how it looks!! :) (even though some of the dots are goofy looking)

    The fabric inspiration:


    The nails:


    I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black, L.A. Girl Army Green for the green, OPI Ginger Bells for the warm tan, Essie Foot Loose for the bright pink, Color Club Ms. Socialite for the darker magenta, Orly Gumdrop for the light turquoise, China Glaze Flyin' High for the darker turquoise, American Apparel Peacock for the dark teal, OPI Parlez Vous OPI? for the purple, and I think that's it. :-P (there were a lot!) I topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    I think I've officially gone dotty.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews