Why my hair so smooooth~!

    Went for hair treatment at Artica one week ago! ^.^ Actually i'm really nice to you guys you know. I park my big butt there for 2 hours but you can go through the process with me and my boliaoness in just a few minutes. Lol. But of course i get silky smooth hair after, you don't. You only get entertained out of it. But yet again, i have to entertain myself (while you have me to entertain you) in the 2 hours spent in the salon. So somehow, we are quits. LOL. Okay shut up already, this isn't making sense. Haha.


    Photobucket
    Everytime when we just get started.. I wanna ask Juno..
    WHY SO SERIOUSSSsssssss... Lol!


    Photobucket
    My half-fucked blinged camera, not fully done.
    I am no good at this but i enjoy doing it a lot becox it's quite hypnotizing.
    And i think at the top left corner is Drago's hair. Or maybe Tiffany's.
    Just.. Don't think it's mine, okay? It's so curly, i will never own up.


    Photobucket
    Latest model of humidifier for your house, comes in different design..
    Bestselling design is..


    Photobucket
    Qiuting's ji goh pek smile =D


    Photobucket
    Everyone's busy.. =(( So i get bored and do really bo liao stuff.


    Photobucket
    Ancient chinese vampire
    *hop stiffly*



    Photobucket
    Ultra bo liao.


    Photobucket
    HEY~~~~ I was trying to see if i can mimic the classic face.
    CLICK picture to see if i was successful! Haha!


    Photobucket
    Yay~ Finally Juno came back~ LOL!
    *Lonely~ I am so lonely~*
    I think he's gonna tidy my fringe! I really should start brushing my hair everyday.


    Photobucket
    Yay~ Neat enough for school and be discipline master's pet ^.^
    乖乖頭, 我愛!


    Photobucket
    It must be so hard on Juno. LOL. I mean, my hair is frizzy, pong pong, coarse and CURLY to the max. And he's been taking such good care of my hair, i think i feel a bit paiseh cox every other tweet that i twit, it's about me not wanting to shower/ shampoo. LOL. He's taking more care of my hair than me!


    Photobucket
    Done soon?!



    Photobucket
    Done! YAY~
    Juno looks like Chairman Mao here. Lol. Straight and stretched hand.
    CLICK picture to see got look like or not!


    Photobucket
    Yay~


    Photobucket



    Photobucket
    Only adjusted colour.
    So that you guys could see me as close as possible to the IRL me.
    LOL LOL LOL, Crystal!!! PJ.
    I cool or not, PJ = Private Joke =D


    Photobucket
    Same, only adjusted colour.
    Just wanna show off my hair! =DDD


    Photobucket
    Swee lah!


    Photobucket
    Okay, you can tell i was on a cab. So.... BORED! Lol.


    Photobucket
    Sometimes i wish my teethes were smaller =(((


    Photobucket
    Please see how my hair flows to my body! I like!


    Photobucket
    Just see the hair, sleek soft shiny!!


    Photobucket
    Althou i might look a little like Japanese here. But i really am Korean okay.
    *VERY SERIOUSLY ILL*


    Photobucket
    And boredom just got over me.


    Okay you guys can text Juno at 90223918 for appointment or call 68362891.
    Juno is a hero okay, he has the courage to conquer my spartan-hair!!!
    They are usually very packed so i suggest you call for appointment! =D


    ARTICA
    Far East Plaza
    #04-82

    I went to Far East Plaza to shop for Budget Barbie with Crystal. Things there really not as cheap as before! Commonly found is $15 - $20. Is that even near cheap?! I don't think so man! But we manage to dig out some good stuff lah. Super excited about the filming on Wednesday! ^.^

    I'm kinda unwell, flu, sore throat, all that shit comes together you know.
    So if i don't blog after this, check the obituary.

    KIDDING!!! You wish hor!

    I told you i wanna blog till i am a old ah ma right. Then the electricity bill will be super high becox i'd need 1 hour to photoshop one picture. LOL. Something like..


    This..

    To this..


    Then all my grandchildren won't respect me.
    "AH MA IS A BIG FAT WRINKLED SHRIVELED  LIAR!!!"
    Lol..

    InTimeToBeACuteGrandma
    QiuQiu

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews