What do Momo Monster do?

    Momo monster skip and hop. Skip and hop, skip and hop.
    Momo monster skip and hop!

    What do Momo monster drink?
    Momo monster drink hot tea. Drink hot tea, drink hot tea.
    Momo monster drink hot tea.

    Okay thanks for reading! Bye!

    HAHAHAHHAHA!!! Kidding! I was just gonna start the post with a title alike to "What have i been doing these days" so i thought of "How do i do?" in the sense when you ask people, "How do you do?" LOL.

    But "how do i do?" sound more like a emo title, like "HOW THE FREAK DO I DO THIS.. HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU.."

    I am emo, but the HAPPY emo! I don't know when this "I AM SO HAPPY I HAVE BOOBIES" thing gonna end but i'm still VERY happy, thankful and a bit dreamy about it.

    It's been a month now that i did the boob job, everyday, before i shower (that's provided i do shower on that day) i walk into the bathroom naked, first thing i see is the mirror, i'd be like,

    "Well hello sexy.. Your boobs are hot" Hahahahah!!! Yeah no joke, i do that.

    Sometimes i'd pose a lot in front of the mirror before i go shower.

    Sometimes i simply just go with a deep husky Wooooooooooooo while i blow a kiss to myself in the mirror.

    Today i just went for my second review after the procedure with Dr Jonathan Lee. And i keep bragging to him how great i look now, i think he thinks i'm way too zi lian. LOL.

    He'd ask "So how's everything?"

    I'd be all like "Omg, you must see this"

    *jump jump jump*

    HAHAHA! I just wanna show that they dance with me!

    I love the way i look, A LOT MORE now. All the years of being called names, be it for my hair or for my flat-chest.. Goodbye for now.

    And these are the people who made it happen. OMG, WHY I SO EMO!!! *wipe away one drop of tear* Haha! Happy tear, who want??? Hahaha!

    Photobucket
    The angels that sometimes fly around you, you just gotta hold on to a part of them. Be it wings, their clothes or their legs, just refuse to let them go until they say OKAY OKAY OKAY GET OFF ME, WHAT YOU WANT, YOU SAY I HELP. Hahahah!

    Photobucket
    Left to right: Jess who took care of the tiny details
    Gillian who found me my two babies
    Jillian for capturing everything down in film
    Me thank you for being you
    Jessica for going to ALL the consultation with me
    Dr Jonathan Lee My 神 (God), thank you for my two babies
    Christine from Qmed who sponsored the Macrolane for the procedure

    Thank you, ALL!

    So this is what i've been doing. Discussing with ladyboss of Sugarie Sweet Bake Shoppe on what i want on the cupcakes for the team at Clicknetwork. Eh this one not sponsored hor, I PAID okay. Lolol!


    Thank you =))

    And i have no idea what to get for Dr Jonathan Lee and people from Qmed, so i got them all a box of Royce chocolate each. I know it's nothing much lah okay, i just wanna thank them. Becox everyone has been very caring and professional and super nice from before the procedure to after the procedure.

    Sigh, too happy, i'm scared. I read somewhere they say one can never be too happy or too sad becox there's always this equilibrium line for our emotions. When you're there, you're always contented and that'd make you happy in some sense. And everything will be peaceful around you.

    But no, i want to go blow kisses at myself in the mirror now. Hahahah! Peaceful is boring! Like asking me to sit by a lake to read and kena sunburn. I can do that like maybe once a year, but not everyday and definitely not in the next coming year becox NOW, i want to create some havoc for myself.

    Like, i want to go to the beach, in Biginis. LOLOL.

    Like, i want to wear something sexily cute, have my pictures taken by my bf, and change my current Bao Ga Liao (wrapped all over) blogheader banner to something REALLY BAM. Oh no no no, won't be like a sleazy piece of pork lard in Bigini lying across the blog with a CFM face. I promise. LOL.

    Like, i wanna record a video of me dancing and my babies boing. And i will show this video to my grandchildren and tell them 'Dreams do come true".

    Hahahah! No lah, not so magical. I'd just tell them shallow things like, "See, last time Ah Ma very perky and bouncy. Don't know who you inherit this flat-chest from." HAHAHA!

    Alrighty, gotta go! I recently develop a habit to watch girls go MEOW! online. Lolol.

    Need to go spy some more now. Heng Heng baboo liam geng i'm not exactly part of it!

    WHAHAHHAHAHAH! Only those who have twitter will know the drama!

    Go join twitter lah! My nick is.. Err.. Yes, still bongqiuqiu -.-" I also a bit paiseh, but come to think of it, it's as weirdly quirky and a-bit-crude, as me. HAHAHA.

    Bye bye bye!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews