My World is Shattered


    Hey all! I know I've been kind of MIA lately, and for that, I apologize! Things have been really hectic, and my work schedule just got more and more hours. I finally got to the point where I felt like couldn't keep up with everything in the way that I wanted to, so I decided to cut back on hours at the second job... from 35-40 down to hopefully 20-25 in addition to my 40 hours at my day job. I hope that in the next couple of weeks I'll get back on a more regular posting schedule, and I appreciate y'all being patient!! :-D

    Today's nail art utilizes the super kickass new polish from OPI, Shatter! For those of you dear readers that were alive and interested in cosmetics in the 90s, you'll remember the Cover Girl Crackle polishes... this one is much better. ;-D I love that the cracks happen in the direction your brushstrokes go, so you can really play with it to make cool designs (I did diagonal on my thumb, and some zig zag when I initially tried the product (not pictured).

    I also used the new Nicole by OPI Liquid Metals collection in this manicure!



    I used Nicole by OPI Give me the First Dance (from Justin Bieber collection), with Nicole by OPI It Starts With Me, Nicole by OPI Miss Independent, Nicole by OPI Rich In Spirit, and Nicole by OPI The Next CEO sponged over it randomly. For the crackle, I used OPI Shatter in one quick coat. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Also, check out the awesome flowers my boyfriend sent me yesterday!! :-D It was a HUGE surprise! :-P



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews