YOUR BRAND IS NOT SPECIAL

    How do i bold the title in blogspot? I can't?

    Okay.. Then you have..


    If i'm really cool, i would end the post with this picture and then direct it to the blogshop that just pissed me off big time.

    But i'm not cool, i'd like to rant.

    You should read this post now. I wrote it November last year, totally pissed with blogshops who try their luck with me.

    I don't know how the trend of blogshops is turning now, but i believe half of them are decent entrepreneurs, while the other half of them are a bunch of bitches and assholes who can't work with anyone else, and thus setting up a blogshop is the hope for them. You know, to grow it and make it into a bigger business so they can just make a comfy living from it and not have to work with anyone else since nobody likes them.

    So not all blogshops are bad but i'd tell you one bad one. Later.

    Leaving those who put in more effort doing exclusive self-manufactured collections aside, and leaving those who are just making a living buying and selling stuff after picturing them, KNOWING that their business is a buy-package-sell business, leave these two category of blogshop owners aside cox they are just making a living like anyone else.

    The irritating ones are the ones who does the exact same thing as above, but would rave and rave about how distinguished their business is, how extensive their marketing strategy is, and for that, me as a blogger should be glad and thankful to have a chance to help them advertise on my blog.

    Every now and then i get emails to ask if i'm keen for sponsorhsip, in return i just have to do simple credit on blog/ tweet about it. I turn them all down now becox i am very happy with what the current sponsors are offering me as a sponsorship, a real sponsorship with a very significant number of outfits a month.

    Having said that, please don't email me to ask for sponsorship of one piece/ two piece per month. That's not sponsorship, that's YOU THINK I AM CHEAP.

    Err.. Okay lah, to be fair, i am quite cheap, but my blog is not. My blog traffic is not cheap. How? Sounds arrogant not? But it's true. Moving on..

    So i've been getting emails from blogshops that offers shitty deals to me, in return for me to blog for them. I've replied ALL of them nicely becox they are only putting it in a way, "Please help us" not hardcore in a way "Help us if not it'd be your loss"

    So the breaking point that leads to this post is this email i just saw.

     That would have cost you $300 already.
    But i'd read on, maybe they'd offer to pay since they stated "Benefits"

    So here's the irresistable benefits..

    So you mean if i do so much, i'm not even a confirmed-ambassador?? I have to wait til i blog for a few launches and then you decide how i perform before you make me an ambassador?! Okay maybe be your ambassador i'd be paid like $500 - $1000 a month, i'd read on! To see what's the benefits of a AMBASSADOR!
     Deng deng deng!

    So all in all, NO MONEY for me, A LOT OF WORK for me to do, and i get what? Clothes only? And 10% discount of what you didn't picked to give me that i want to buy?

    Oh no, how can i forget!!!

    I GET TO BE THEIR AMBASADOR!!!! =DDD
    THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS ENDORSEMENT IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!!!

    Weeeeeee~ I'm so thrilled i'm gonna piss my pants jumping and dancing and laughing!!!

    NOT. So i replied. And she replied.

    35 is a whole number for all the sponsored clothes i'm allow to get per month from TheBlogShop, The199Shop and a couple of others.

    So this is it, i'm pissed, and i don't wanna be pissed for the same reason again.

    You want to do business, you either be creative or you fork out money. In most cases, you have to be creative, AND fork out money. Creating a make-believe high and mighty ambassadorship is LOUSY and insulting for the blogger you approach. Correction, for the MORE KNOWN BLOGGER you approach.

    Say really, why do i need to be your ambassador when more people will know about your brand through me than know me through your brand?

    If i am, you gotta pay me for it.

    And main point of this whole thing is, i am not alone. Many other bloggers get the same shit, over and over again and it's more often than not, from blogshops.

    I don't care if it's becox younger/ bitchier/ more tactless people are starting up blogshop or they genuinely think that their brand is so exclusive and special, wait, one more time..


    This shall serve as a reminder to the tactless blogshop owners =D It's okay, don't need to thank me.

    Just remember, when you think "Oh, my blogshop is the most special, i'm gonna go approach some bloggers to see if they'd agree with me and suck it up to my request for them to blog for free. I'd just give them one or two pieces of my ultimate chio and unique outfits for them to camwhore in" when you think like that..

    THEN YOU FUCKING COME BACK AND READ MY BLOG, YOU GIVE MY BLOG ONE HIT, I GIVE YOU AN IMPORTANT REMINDER.

    That's a good deal.

    One outfit for my $300 post with my TRUE OPINIONS, is not a good deal.

    Small time, medium time, big time bloggers, c'mon leh, don't spoil market. Lol. One outfit and you're a a sellout?! Think about it, your readership for a base cost of $10-$15 each item?!

    Then you have to makeup and take pictures! Photoshop also is an effort please??? And then you have to pen down your TRUE OPINIONS about it leh?! ALL IS WORK WORK WORK. Don't do it for free unless it's a great deal that you need! Think about it!

    Don't spoil the blogshop owners. Cox when you do, they think i'd pamper them too, and then in the end they get shit from me, and everybody is not happy. Lol.

    And for all fellow bloggers who gets the same shit and feel equally insulted, i give you free rights to attach this picture to the ridiculous blogshop owners, as a short and sweet reply =D

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews