QWeekly - You should just scroll down

    "It was the election week when the girls came over to play dress up and play the new game set i got at home!" ---- This was the only line i typed last two nights ago while drafting this post.. Meant for posting up on Sunday, for QWeekly..

    That was when i was hopeful but more worried about the results for Aljunied. So i didn't want to type more cox i don't know how i would be feeling on Saturday night, the result of the election night.

    I was hopeful becox it's very encouraging to see people rooting for George Yeo at the rally on Thursday night and trending RidingWithTheLightning credit to Xiaxue.

    I was very worried becox a lot of people were still very angry. And it'd be horrible if they vote for just any other alternatives to PAP just becox they are angry with the PAP.

    You might think i'm making this up. But seriously, if not, HOW THE FUCK did the opposition in my area even get more than 50 thousands votes??????????????????????????

    Don't get me wrong, if the opposition parties in your areas are good i totally can understand why you have to give both sides a good chance.

    But I've NEVER seen them (the opp party in my area) in my two years of staying here. I've NEVER seen them at our block celebration of any sort. I've NEVER seen their leaflets even wishing the people happy chinese new year, Merry Christmas etc.

    I've NEVER SEEN THEM UNTIL RECENTLY. Like, 10 days ago?

    And 10 days ago they came and they say "VOTE FOR US, FOR A CHANGE".

    Yeah, who are you first? Alternative voice? Shut up, i'd go raise 16k online, with a few other pretty but airheaded bloggers (in your opinion only), we go run for this area just to create a hype, it'd still be more interesting than your team and you fighting for our area here. We also can be alternate voice what, WE ARE BLOGGERS.

    The reason why the news hardly focus on my area is becox you all fail okay. You get over 50k votes becox people are angry with PAP. Not becox the people here believes in you. DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU JUST BECOX PAP MIGHT HAVE CORK UP SOMEWHERE.

    What are you, the chap who dash your way into someone's relationship when they are going through a rough patch? YOU FUCK OFF. If not for you i wouldn't need to hear all the voices through the amplifier every day and night for 9 days. If not for you my MPs don't need to spend money on rallies and whatnots to keep the people on their side. If it's not you, but some other more deserving party contesting for my area, i'd feel a lot more dignified and say "HEY! PAP and another decent team is fighting for my area! MY area is hot spot~" BUT NO. I don't even want to tell people the opp party contesting in my area. Cox it'd be a shame. They'd be like, who's that?

    And seriously, this other party at the other part of Punggol suggesting a satay club to be build in Punggol. HAHAHA. Orbigood your $16k kena forfeit. LOL. You can make your own house into a satay club if you so sincerely believe that a satay club can make people happy. Enjoy the smoke and the oily air =D

    AND WHY DO I NEED A CHANGE? Well maybe some of you do, in whichever perspective you might take this whole political level to. You cannot call me stupid just becox i'm caring about this election as how it would affect.... ME.

    A large part of the people decide on their vote based on many different factors, some consider the bigger topics, BUT HALLO, don't need to think that i am stupid just becox i don't blog/ tweets about topics like influx of foreign talents, rising price of HDB flats, inflation + stagnant income, the poor and sickly not being well taken care of and many many more topics you can bring up to make the PAP look #fail.

    There are many reason why i don't talk about these, ONE, it doesn't affect me. TWO, i see it differently, and there's no problem from where i see it. THREE, i don't complain cox i know it can be solved if i do something about it MYSELF.

    Putting up a better debate to why you cast your vote for who, doesn't make your vote more worthy than mine. And me deciding to show love for PAP regardless of whatever happened in the past, doesn't make me a "stupid voter".

    Becox i see all good and little exception to my current state of living, to the things that i care about like amenities in the area i reside in, safety (low crime rate), high accessibility thanks to MRT and LRT and importantly, internet connectivity etc. Lol. I have all these checked and performing well!

    So why should i read up more so that i'd be unhappy with the government? Maybe i should in the next few elections if it ever affects me, but it just doesn't bother me now!

    The thing i don't understand is, why should i read up more to understand what you're trying to tell me if you refuse to understand what (easier to understand than what you're trying to tell me) i'm trying to tell you and you even call me stupid for it! Lolol. Did you get that? You don't care about me plus you think i'm darn stupid then i definitely don't have to care about you! =)

    What i'm trying to say all along was, is, will still be, DON'T discredit the PAP altogether. Also remember to look at the good things they'd done. That's all i'm saying. You want to support whatever party, go ahead if they are good, but don't fire at PAP and at anyone who supports the PAP for whatever reason they deem fit.

    I don't know what to say about the result in Aljunied. Good luck have fun.

    And i'm very very very very very sad George Yeo is voted out ='((((((((( No amount of open brackets can express my sadness ='(((((((((((((( I hope he has plan to continue touching peoples' lives.. =((

    I also hope you manage to get to this part. Continuing from.. "It was the election week when the girls came over to play dress up and play the new game set i got at home!"

    WE ARE ALL DANCING QUEENS! I'm the black girl cox i groove best to RnB, Hip Hop music. Lol. After game time, it's DRESS UP TIME!

    We're all split into GRCs that day. LOL. Gem is not appearing on pictures becox she just doesn't want to =( But she is the Hougang Auntie =DDD

    Zhen the Toa Payoh Bishan auntie 1

    Mich the Toa Payoh Bishan auntie 2.

    In progress.. Yellow, blue and green shadows for Zhen.. I think we were trying the Jap-girls look for her. Hahaha. She say looks more like 登台 =(( She no appreciate my talent!!!

    Red lips dolly/ geisha look for Mich..

    Lol. My friends really trust me pretty much. I mean seriously, would you let someone like me to hold something sharp near your eyes and draw black lines millimeters away from your eyes??

    Yuzhen done!

    She's vain, she change to another wig and camwhore.

    Mich! =DDD I LOVE THIS! She say it's gross thou. She no taste. Lol.

    One more of Mich =D
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Went for TYAN Mothers' Day Fashion Tea Party with Wendy and Sophie =DDD

    The 'menu' of the items of which Sophie keep referring to to update us of the prices of the items we see on the models. Lolol.

    Food~ =D Love the chicken chunks!

    =((( Look at the lines on my neck. Bye i go die.

    Cute! ^.^ Becox she looks like a happy good girl here. Lol.

    Xiaxue and i =D Sophie sit opposite of me so i no pictures with her =((

    I thought my hair that day looks a bit like the models one lor. Like tied back into low ponytails. So i ask if i go mix in and walk with them can or not, and she's like "Please hor, you not ang moh please" *HURT* Then she turn to Sophie later and say if Sophie go join in the fashion show, people can't tell the difference.

    Wei she mo yao shang hai wo~~~~~~ LOL.

    Pictures from the fashion showcase..

    And more..

    The MOST beautiful dress i saw that day so i think it deserves one picture on its own. Lol.

    Wendy with the prize she won!!! =DD

    She really damn heng!!! She was just saying that she can never win any lucky draw or anything of such, then her name was picked out to win this voucher from TYAN.

    Next time i will just say "I will never win 4D first prize and win $10k one lah" And who know! I might just tio! Saturday, Sunday and next Weds i got buy. I haven't check yet.

    So don't be mean to me, maybe i'm already a multi-millionaire. Lol.

Total Pageviews