Yu Rou the baby girl =DDDDDDDDDD

    I'm filming Project 360 now and i'm running to the hospital right after filming and then going home and and that's all for the excuse of why this post will be picture spam and bluntly put, making use of my baby niece. Hahaha.

    Not really, i REALLY am happy and i wanna share this with you!!! =DDD But i'm in a rush and it's 12.35 as i'm typing now and i have to be up at 6.45am tomorrow and i only slept 4hours last night. This is madness. How come only my sister gets bird's nest? LOL.

    I fed Yu Rou so many times today, and then da-burp for her and then change diapers and carry carry carry. YES, I DO I SONG. Lolololol. So i'm not complaining at all but i'm just asking, why i no bird's nest?

    Okay HERE!!! And bye for me! I hand you over to Yu Rou for your entertainment. Lol.


    OH~AIR~

    MEH~ Nose, Y U NO SMALL AND NICE?!

    Haaaaa..

    Look at me! I can wink ^.*

    And wink ^.*

    Nah, no more winking, i'm tired! -_-

    I SAID I'M TIREDDD! OH~AIR~

    Hooo, last few?

    "Ah bu bu bu bu char~!", "Ang Goo Goo eh~", "Ohhh Nah Ohh Nah~" I have absolutely no idea what the adults around me kept mumbling about. Hehe ^.^

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews