QWeekly - Here's one

     
    Wore this out to a last minute event. The theme was Red and Gold.

    I don't exactly think the checked red scarf goes well with the gold cardigan but i swear, that's like the ONE and ONLY red thing in my entire wardrobe. Also, in my entire shoe cabinet.

    But i thought the hair that day was cute so i still camhoed anyway. Lol.

    LOVE the double-sided eyelid sticker i'm wearing now!!!

    No-flash pictures look so grossly blur but prettier lol.

    And yes i remember i said i'd do up a post on the people i look alike to but i've changed my mind. I won't do up a post, i'd spread it into different posts LOL. For many reasons.

    One, i realise i can't WANT to look like someone, and then look like someone. Gotta capture the moment you know. And two, i'm lazy. Lolol. Three, if i spread it into different post.. It will keep you guys coming back.. Right....? *self-conscious face*

    So here's one. That i happen to notice MAYBE that's why people say i look like..

    Cheesie. Lol.

    Cheesie. No, like the real Cheesie for real O.O Lol.

    I think i know which part looks alike. The part where i photoshop my eyes droopier. And only one side of my eyes is droopy so only one side of my face may look like Cheesie lolol.

     
    I also photoshopped my hair lighter in this cut-out cox Cheesie has lighter colour hair lol.

    Flipped back. So this is why. You think leh?

    Okay ah. So i hand-in my part of looking alike to Cheesie liao huh. Mai gong bo. Lololol.

Total Pageviews