Video of my most commonly done makeup routine


    If the freeze-frame is still me with closed eyes, showing ugly teeth with a eyeshadow palette and didn't update to change to something more humanly as i have selected it to be, i'm gonna kill a teddy bear.

    Have been asked several times, to do a tutorial on how i usually do my makeup, this is it. Nothing change drastically, except the eyeshadow and blusher and lip colour. Everything else, almost all the time, all the same. Haha.

    I get goosebumps when it comes to this part at the end where i slow-moed myself . Lol. It's a bit gross. But i love it lol.

    Lotsa love (again!) to Xiaxue for urging me to get onto Youtube! I enjoy playing with the video editing part, a lot!!! Can do act chio smiling and slow-mo all. Hahaha.

    Would you guys mind if i just ramble in vlogs? Or better to type ramblings here? Lol. I CAN DO BOTH EQUALLY GOOD. HAHAHA.

    No really, i mean typing on and on and on, or talking on and on and on, to myself? That's about the only thing i do fairly good in life #foreveralone

    It's like i'm all talkative here.. But when i hang out with real people, i get all shy *coy smile* Hahaha.

    It'd be great if you could leave me a comment on what you'd like to see on the coming videos? Leave me a comment here on my blog or on my Youtube page!

    Anything but braiding hair cox in case you haven't noticed, i have been VERY upset with my fringe cox it's so OVERLY thick now. And it cannot be braided anyway cox it's bangs.

    And here's the latest episode of Budget Barbie =DDD Bath and Beauty ep! Please subscribe to Clicknetwork on Youtube!

Total Pageviews