Graphic Neon


    This week has been crazy X 10. I feel like all I do is work and sleep. (I worked a 17-hr day on tuesday- that is redonk!) I'm trying to get swatches and reviews of new products done, as well as attend to my actual life necessities, like bathing, and putting food in my head. I've got a few things in the next week or so I hope you'll get a kick out of, or at least take something from. I feel bad about all the simple, non-crazy detailed nail designs lately...to be honest, I just don't have the energy, but I'm TRYING, I promise!! :)


    I used Nubar Stronghold as a base, with Zoya Dove for the lighter grey and MAC Vestral White with Color Club VOlt of Light over it for the neon yellow dots (man was that color hard to capture correctly on camera, I can never show the actual brightness of it as it looks in real life!) TOpped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Don't forget- you still have until tomorrow (Friday) at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time to enter the contest!! :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews