REDtro


    First off, I want to thank everyone for all of your amazing comments and emails. I was kind of worried posting that letter, because I wasn't sure how it would be received. However, your replies just confirmed what intelligent, caring, compassionate, awesome people you all are!

    Anyway, that said, here's the nails! :)

    I love retro fabrics, prints, colors, etc. Today, when I was looking at the local antique store after lunch, I came across some really awesome vintage fabrics, and today's nail design was inspired by one of them! I didn't buy it, but I did end up buying a cute leather 70s handbag for $15. WOO!


    I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with Essie Alligator Purse and American Apparel Hassid for the design. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews