Peeping Toms


    So this weekend was a weekend full of Yesterdog, Adult Grilled Cheese sandwiches from Marie Catrib's, eggrolls, a brilliant haircut, and lots of other miscellaneous awesomeness. (like seeing friends and family) I didn't actually go home because it was Easter, I went home because it was my good friend Adam's wedding! :) It was also a great opportunity for my man friend to (finally) meet my parents! (not to worry, he survived) Even though going home wasn't to celebrate Easter, I still decided to celebrate Easter on my fingernails, using the iconic yellow marshmallow treats we all manage to gag down during the Easter holidays... Peeps!

    Fun game with Peeps that I learned this weekend- Peeps jousting- take 2 Peeps, stick a toothpick in the chest of each one, microwave them, and whoever gets poked first from expanding loses. lol

    Anyway.



    I used Orly Lemonade as a base, then mixed with CND Bicycle Yellow, and later AAmerican Apparel Raccoon to shade. American Apparel Raccoon was also used for the eyes, and Pure Ice French Kiss was used for the Peeps logo. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Total Pageviews