What do you think??

    Bf and i have been watching America's Next Top Model and one of the shoot concept was like this..


    The pale looking beauty shot with bees and a gold-brownish thing on the head.
    And some of them had no eyebrows on. Haha.

    So i decided that photoshop can settle everything, like removing my eyebrows and making me pale looking.

    Minus the bees cox i think it's kinda gross looking. Lol.

    Next is to find something gold-brownish to put on my head. And i look around the house for 5 minutes, nothing.

    BUT, i ling ji yi dong, and saw the leftover piece of brown paper from wrapping all the spree orders. So here you have..

    Lolol. I rolled the brown paper and clipped it on both sides of my head =DDD

    Above is my version of photoshopping, the last time bf and i tried to photoshop my picture and i put it up (SEE IT HERE!!) to ask what you guys think, i gather from the comments and tweets to me, that I WON. BUT, maybe 60% say mine was better, the rest of the 40% say my bf's version was better *UNHAPPY*

    So here we have, another showdown. LOL.

    Bf did this. He say he made my face matte and even gave me ring light in the eyes -_-"

    Left side bf's, right side mine. WHICH ONE NICER????

    Other random camwhoring shots. Lol.
    I trying to act all high-fashion by removing eyebrow plus add freckles.

    Says: I'M UNHAPPY BUT PRETTY I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. Lol.

    Last one!

    So the question is.. SHOULD I SHAVE MY EYEBROWS?

    Lololol. Kidding! Question is, you should think that my version is nicer right???

    Ohh. Like that ask sound a bit unfair to my bf cox it's a leading question.. How about..

    So, WHICH VERSION IS BETTER???? Huh......? *psycho face rub fist*

Total Pageviews