Wig or no wig?

    How do i look with the wig? Haha ^.^ I think it looks okay in pictures but never possible to wear it out cox it's just too pong. Lol.

     Flora Overall =DD LOVE IT!!!!
    Super 'airy' like i'm not wearing anything! Love love love!!!

     Pink Leopard prints Long sleeves =D Cute not!

    Or my own hair better? Lol. I'm at this stage where i'm growing my fringe, so it's not here nor there and i don't know how to tong it to a nice side-sweep =( So i keep pinning it up =( Somebody teach me?! I don't want to use hair-dryer/ blower cox it's very noisy.

    Okay, also becox i don't have one. Lolol. Lazy to go get! Like what if i get already then i don't know how to use?!

    How?! Anybody knows how to do natural side sweep with curler? Teach me! Thank you!!!

Total Pageviews