Retro Freestyle


    Sorry everyone, I know it’s been a while. Life has gotten particularly crazy lately. Lots of exciting things afoot, but also enough stress to kill an elephant. In any event, I’ve been neglecting you guys, and for that, I apologize! :)

    The day that I received the Finger Paints fall Fashionista collection, I dug in and immediately fell in love with the two colors that I used for this manicure! I knew that I wanted to use them together, and I love the retro vibe they have, so I honestly just started painting without really having any specific design in mind. This is what I came up with! I liked it a lot, and hope you do too! :) It’s a fairly simple, but I don’t think that is necessarily a bad thing. :)


    I used butter LONDON Minger for the base on the thumb and ring finger, and Finger Paints Catwalk Queen for the yellow nails. For the designs on the orange nails, I used Finger Paints Cordur-Orange, and for the designs on the yellow nails, I used Barielle Aura Angora. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Do you ever start painting your nails without having a set design?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews