SEND A BOWL OF LOVE - Your click fills their bowl =)

    I'd keep this short! This is not an advert for any pet supply brand, it just happens that Purina is running a campaign.

    And by liking their facebook page, and then click to select which of the four shelters you'd like to donate the food to, you can donate a bowl of food to that particular shelter!!!

    I donated today so it says "come back tomorrow" alright i will! ^.^

    The food is provided by Purina and all  you need to do is to just CLICK! I'm sending my bowl of love to Gentle Paws, one bowl, everyday =DDD

    The three clicks is basically just

    CLICK to send a bowl
    CLICK to select for cats or dogs (Gentlepaws is all for dogs)
    CLICK to select shelter

    And you're done! Super simple one! ^.^

    I thank you in advance. Remember to send a bowl everyday, okay! =))

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews