Which one leh?!

    I've been getting like say.. More than 20 tweets from 20 different people telling me i look like Shan Shan from "Ah Di" the serial drama on Channel8, ever since the show started airing.

    Then i get my nephew staring at me suddenly and then telling me i look like Shan Shan from Ah Di.

    Then i have my aunties calling me to check if i'm playing the role of Shan Shan.

    Shan Shan is actually Wang Xin Ru (Cynthia Wang) and she's from Taiwan and i saw a few of her videos on Taiwan variety show and she LOOKS SUPER CHIO one! Like 103847289 times better than how she looks on Channel8. Lol. FHL.

    But anyway, i figured out why people say we look alike already.

    Screenshot of her i got from hardwarezone =.=" And sadly, i thought this picture looks like me O.O Haha. I think when ShanShan is looking her worst, then we look alike.

    (LOLOLOL!!! My bf saw me previewing this post and saw the above picture of Shan Shan sucking on mango and he went "WTF YOU DOING???" and i super indignant i'm like"This one not me lah!!!!!!" Lolol. Fuck. This is a bad sign. My bf thought another girl (in an awkward sucking facial expression) is me O.O)

    And this is Shan Shan with eyes closed, looking like Angela Zhang. AND....


    This is Angela Zhang. And people say i look like her too. When i was 16 and i rebond my hair and i had bangs.

    This is the part where i must clarify, DON'T SAY I THICK-SKINNED or noshame lol. Not i say one, all the people listed in this post is other people tell me i look alike with one!!!

    Back tracking a bit, when i was 13 yro, people say i look like Stefanie Sun. I was really happy lol.

    Then when i was 16 i joined Teens model search, people say i look like Zhang Ziyi. I swear not i ownself say one lol.

    Then along the way.. I look like more and more people =.="

    This one i don't really agree thou. Karen Mok. Maybe we just have the same kind of tall build and long messy hair. Love her in all Stephen Chow movie lol!!! Especially 食神!!!

    Then i have people saying i look like Joanne Peh.. I have no idea why Wendy and Mike appear in the search lolol.

    Then when the movie 881 was out people say i look like Mindy Ong (who played the role Small Papaya).

    Then when i join a TV program, people say i look like Felicia Chin. When Felicia Chin herself, say that i look like Fan Wei Qi more.


    Fan Wei Qi. Then a long the way, more and more people say i look like Fan Wei Qi. I have only one thing to say.. I suit center-parting better than her. Lol.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWP2QYRWUa_ZX1V7S2WfadqPEuyXtQg4f0Qqp_gWzprCYia6tnopN0PfeZm7vBcdBPRYFn1znJz7Y01r9CgnZzVnK6tzX5dNHKAxZibNSSPkdGsnRX9D8lG2a_KXpiFMfq85c483mmAGo/s1600/IMG_5947.JPG
    Then there are comments on my blog saying i look like Cheesie even before i met her in real life. So we met and then even more people comment to say that we look alike. BUT......

    This one i agree more! People say i look like Huiwen from looking at the same post!

    That's all so far!

    PLEASE READ THIS. Lolol. Last time i wanted to look like Song Hye Gyo O.O

    But now i realise i want to look like someone else even more. Lol. So..

    THIS ONE BELOW IS I OWNSELF SAY ONE.
    Angelababy. Lolol. Side profile with eyes open and looking up..

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCbF6BARgnEtNEIEKbMyN5IJjsddAaoduTexhFqTyzGydR-kaOlgzrOV5cgix28kROPtq2pXocXpPsgdKJNhfcA9wpc7_5y6O2mgKBlxFX7nBHsVRkb_-eUQ3RBLm-wocBM7y8vzuJfjk/s1600/IMG_1134.JPG
    There. My copy. Lol.

    Angelababy looking chio with eyes closed.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXUgRXHr3CWV8cjCbZw8p0hc-Gr995kTnF8eTHljkUJDw6yLCgjC8BoG2JpZ9nqVB4b6f9350MP1pAnXY_GlDv6HpWFmHWSCpZvr5ccKD87p6gUP603_3zMeZW4yLUJASGu4XgNBOykIw/s1600/IMG_0997.JPG
    I also can. Lolol.

    Angelababy eating unglamly.. With beehoon hanging out her mouth.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXz89Fk9-8N4PzlqPQuaQz1mxyRCAVBBisJHF8KCcqWFd6HlcV8rnIA-B1LQ2B6K4g5oKkww-Sj5xLS_FljMo4pcyXTmKDobi2YH6SUaeihaKa4uumWuOI3W3bWPrwM2121toAMaOPGaM/s1600/IMG_1191.JPG
    Me eating at my most natural form with noodle hanging out of my mouth. LOL.

    SO HERE'S THE THING!!!

    I wanna snap picture of me dressed and dolled up as whoever people say i look alike to!!! In another post that is.

    So for now, tell me who you think you wanna see me dress up as!!! Minus angelababy lah, that one i joke one. Lol. Here's the list!!!

    Wang Xin Ru (Shan Shan)
    Stefanie Sun Yanzi
    Angela Zhang
    Zhang Ziyi
    Karen Mok
    Joanne Peh
    Felicia Chin
    Mindy Ong
    Fan Wei Qi
    Cheesie
    Huiwen

    Lolol. I REALLY DO HAVE A COMMON FACE =((((((( But heng all quite pretty one!!! =DDDDD 

    Did i missed out any one that i might look alike to?

    Okay! Leave a comment and let me know who i should dressed up as!!! I'd pick a few to replicate their looks!!! =DDD It should be fun.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews