Enter the Dragon!



    Hey y'all! For today's design, I started off with a different idea, but when I started the design, it was already way late, so I only got the base color of white done before I HAD to go to bed! At lunch, I managed to snag the new Wet & Wild black glitter polish 'Tangled in my Web,' and decided to check it out, painting one nail over the white. Little did I know, it was going to look AWESOME!! However, it DID keep on reminding me of dragon fruit, so I decided to add another layer of the glitter, and then added the fuchsia tip for the peel of the dragon fruit! It ended up being a very simple manicure, but I like it! :)


    I used American Apparel Cotton for the base, with 2 layers of Wet & Wild Tangled in my Web over it. For the tip, I used China Glaze Heli-Yum with OPI Houston We Have a Purple over it, then mixed with Zoya Anja for the darker fuchsia. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat

Total Pageviews