Retro Geometric Smoke


    So I have to admit, I created this nail design for Cosmoprof, and I hate that I'm just now posting it, but there were other designs that I was more excited to post the day I did them! This manicure was done at 11 PM when I was sick and had a fever, I wouldn't have done them had it not been Cosmoprof, but I hardly felt like a nail blogger if I hadn't. For this manicure I used 2 of the colors from the Zoya Smoke collection, too! This design was inspired by a rug pattern! :)



    I used Zoya Codie as a base, with Zoya Dree for the green shapes, then I mixed Zoya Dree with American Apparel Cotton for the lighter green. For the Orange Shapes, I used butter LONDON Minger for the lighter orange, and Finger Paints Cordur-Orange for the darker orange. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche vote top coat.


Total Pageviews