Urban Stripery


    The other night (which was the rotten cherry on top of a hellish day), I felt a need to 'reward' myself for not killing anyone, so I headed to LUSH to check things out. I went there originally with the intent of checking out the Shark Fin soap they're advertising, but they didn't have it at the store I went to, luckily for me (and unfortunately for my wallet) they DID have an Each Peach massage bar, Turkish Delight body smoothie, and the King of Skin body butter, all of which smell amazing. As I was walking back to my car through the shops at Mandalay bay, I decided to stop at Urban Outfitters, I mean, what the heck, they usually have SOMETHING on sale. Little did I know, they changed their nail polish! They have a few new (and REALLY awesome!) colors! They had a fun lavender/pink with holo glitter, some other colors, and then two that I bought, which are called Dust (a glitter that reminds me of Deborah Lippman Today Was a Fairytale, though I've never seen that one in person), and Barstool, which is an amazing powdery slate blue jelly. I'll be posting swatches, etc. soon! :)

    I tell you all this because I actually used Barstool in today's manicure. I also used 3 of the colors from the Fall Essie collection that I bought the other day. :) When I sat down to do this manicure, I had a semi-basic idea of what I wanted to do, but I really let whatever came to mind happen when I got to each nail, which is why each one is a different shape. :) I really like how this mani turned out, it brings to mind fall, which I would LOVE to come here to Las Vegas. :)


    As an added bonus, you get a picture of my manicure helper, Homer. :) (he's not very helpful, but he's super cute. :))


    and also a picture of the badass new ring I bought - it arrived in the mail today!  I <3 it!!




Total Pageviews