QWeekly - Coloring my hair

    Went to fix the black roots of my hair~
    DONE like a breeze~ I wanted something ashy but the stylist advise me against it FOR NOW, until my hair becomes healthier. Which i told her i'm working on it, lol, with Essential hair products =D Anyway, after colouring, it's hair treatment time!
    At first i was like.. =))
    When the blue light came on i was like =OOOOMGWTF?!?! So i quickly snap a picture!!! This blue ray is for the treatment to penetrate the hair more intensely and to remove all the harmful chemicals that might be present in the hair colouring products.
    And then i see this. FREE. OKAY, PLEASE BLOW ME. Lolol. This Mythic Oil blow dry is free with every chemical service. Valid til end of December 2011 =D Remember to ask for yours!!!
    Thank you Hair Cuttour =D
    Silky smooth~
    Few days later. WO MEI MA? *shy smile* Lolol.
    I kinda like the colour now. But let me see what colour this is exactly.. Oh, BROWN. Hahahaha. Everybody saying i freaking boring. Imma SURPRISE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!! I WILL!!!
    But for now i guess a safe colour is good to go to end this year neatly. Lol.
    Last chio pic!
    HAIR CUTTOUR
    Tel: 6284 4866 for appointment
    Blk203 Hougang Street21 #01-55
    Exit Kovan MRT Heartland Mall. Keep walking straight towards HDB side, find block 203 and you'd find them easily!!! =DDD

    I'd be in KL for the Nuffnang blog awards, shopping, dining, attending awesome shows and then doing more shopping and dining by the time you're reading this =DDD All thanks to Nuffnang =DDD

    Will come back with lotsa chio pictures with bloggers all over the world!!! Okay not really.. I'd probably only talk to a few cox i'm really not the most peearh person around okayguy.jpeg

    But i'd SHOP THE WHOLE Sungei Wang + KL Chinatown and come back and show you my loots okay =DDD I'm excited!!!!!!

    And in case you're wondering why is QWeekly up on Saturday..

    You're in for a major major shopping time, on Sunday.

    Come back again tomorrow (sunday)!

    Byeeeee ^.^

Total Pageviews