Xmas Nail designs =DDD

    Hi, my big picture says hi. Lol.

    I did a really quick and simple video tutorial on two different Xmas nail designs =D

    One is quite ugly, i call it the Happy Festive nails. Lol. It's like those balls you hang on your Xmas tree. Lol.
    There!
    Close up
    Festive not? O.O I tried.
    I like the ring more than i like the nail design O.O Gotta admit this one turn out quite ugly. Dont know why when i do trial on one nail that time i thought "Wah! Very chio leh, so happy the colours" Lol.
    Then there's this Icy Blue Xmas nails =DDD
    Blue + White + Silver is actually my favourite Xmas colour theme =D
    Picture taken by the new camera, also not that much fantastically different from my S95 lol.
    Alright watch the video! Tell me what you think =DDD

Total Pageviews