Drink Me, I'm Irish!


    Ok, so I'm not Irish, but with my naturally pale skin, freckles, and red hair, I certainly look the part! :-P Sooooo, in honor of St. Patty's Day, I painted pints of Guinness on my nails (and some shamrocks, of course!!) My favorite part is that the brown I used is MAC's Rick, Dark, Delicious....could there be a more PERFECT color name to use for Guinness?!



    I used MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious as a base, then mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the 'head' or foam. For the Shamrocks, I used Pure Ice Wild Thing. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    And, to match my nails.....

    GUINNESS CUPCAKES!!!!





    Here is where I found the recipe, since so many people were interested in it:

    Guinness Cupcake recipe

    Sláinte!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews