We're All Mad Here


    So I went. A YEAR (give or take) of buildup. It was SOOOOOO worth it, it was amazing!!! I recommend it. It's amusing though, sometimes if you listen really hard at just the right time when Hatter is talking, you can hear Capt. Jack Sparrow. :-P Today I did another Alice in Wonderland themed mani, though today's design is from the 1951 version...the Cheshire Cat!! :)



    I used Essie Lilacism as a base, with Eclectic Purple for the stripes, head, and mixed with Essie Lilacism for the tip of the tail, the face and the paw. For the black lines I used Zoya Raven, for the eyes, Diamond Cosmetics #319 Lemon Yellow Zest, for the smile, Sally Hansen All the White Stuff, and for the nose, a mix of China Glaze Salsa and Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme. For the background on the thumb, I used Zoya Dovima. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    All in all it didn't turn out as well as I envisioned, but what can ya do. Next time maybe? :-P Let's just hope that it's not off with my HEAD!!!! :-P

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews