Et tu, Brute?


    Today's nails are simple, and remind me of toga embellishments, or borders in roman art/architecture. Today has been a super long day, got a new project at work that I'm excited about- wish I could say more, but confidentiality agreements put the kibosh on that. :-P Went to the dentist today for a routine cleaning, and #1 found out that Sonicare toothbrushes are the shiz, and really DO work, and #2, I need a root canal. *cry* Luckily, I'm assured that it won't hurt, as the tooth is not inflamed, just an old sports injury (one where I caught a softball with my face) is coming back to haunt me. *sigh* Ah well, at least NCIS is on tonight. ;)



    I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with China Glaze 2030 from Khrome Collection for the pattern. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Man, this makes me want some salad... Caesar, anyone?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews