Flaming O's


    Hey all!! Hope that this Friday finds you well! :) Today's nail design came to me through an after-dream haze as I was waking up this morning. I have absolutely NO idea what put it in my head, but it came out and colored my nails. :-P No complaints, they make me chuckle- flamingo lawn ornaments! lol



    I used Orly Snowcone as a base, with Massini Power Pack for the Flamingos, American Apparel Manila and American Apparel Hassid for the beaks, American Apparel Hassid for the eyes, and 'legs'. For the shadow on the body, I used a mix of the Massini Power Pack and Color Club Ms. Socialite. For the grass, I used Nubar Forest for the background grass, and Green Scene for the foreground grass. Topped it off with two lovely coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews