Just Breathe.


    Hey everyone!! Sorry today's post is so late, looooong day. :-/ Today's manicure is simple, and... a word not in my vocabulary...subtle. :-D I found the base polish on transdesign.com and thought it looked really pretty, I had no idea it was so sheer. this is 4 coats and then a million coats of the Sugar Sparkle, and you can STILL see my nail line... but, what can ya do?

    The great thing about the base polish OPI Breathe Life, is that it was created exclusively to help the Lung Cancer Foundation of America in its efforts to raise funds to find a cure. As a person who lost my grandfather to lung cancer, I think it's awesome that it was developed, and I encourage y'all to buy it- it really IS pretty, and it's for a great cause.



    I used OPI Breathe Life as a base, with CND Sugar Sparkle brushed on the tip half of the nail (about 4 coats to get the density of sparkle I wanted). Topped it off with Seche Vite top coat.

    Cancer sucks.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews