That's Your Cue!


    Hey!! Today's manicure definitely has some balls. (Billiard balls, that is) :-D I love playing pool, though I never seem to get to these days. I used to play a lot more when I was in college and in my early 20s, and was somewhat of a shark. :) Alas, my sharkin' days are over, and I am but a pool guppy now. I need to find a place and people here in Vegas to play a few games with! Any takers? :-)



    right hand (messy!! lol)



    I used American Apparel Hassid for the thumb, Electric Orange for the index finger, Pure Ice French Kiss for the middle finger, Green Scene for the ring finger, and American Apparel Manila for the pinky. I used American Apparel Hassid and American Apparel Cotton on all fingers for the while of the ball and for the numbers. :) Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat. :)

    I think I need to play a good ol'-fashioned game of 9-ball I think... I'll settle for 8-ball though.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews