It Was Elementary, Dear Watson


    Today's manicure was inspired by two things, one being a handwritten note on a co-worker's wall from her kid, and the other being the 3 years I spent as a software artist at a children's educational publisher, and all the manuscript writing pages I had to work on. :-D Oh, the memories.... David, Joe, Jordan, Jennifer Neumann *giggle*, Ginger, Dave, and Boz, I miss you guys!!!! :-D Hope all is well at the 'Zone, my friends. :-)



    I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, Orly Snowcone for the blue lines, ORLY Pink Chocolate for the pink line, and American Apparel Hassid for the black letters. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Fun fact about me: I won the Penmanship award in Mrs. Wolthuis' 5th grade class (I think it was 5th, maybe 3rd? I had her twice) :-D Now I have a signature that would make a doctor weep. :-D

    Two more things for the ole' SZ buddies...

    To David... Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

    To any other artist.... Did you try making it purple? Drop shadow?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews