Last time police wear deh-kor (short pants)

    When i was young, my favourite snacks were priced as below

    Two fingers Kit-Kat: $0.30

    Super Ring/ Chicken Ring in small packs: $0.15

    Apollo cream wafer fingers assorted flavours: $0.15

    Nutella scoop box: $0.40

    Chewy stick at the counter of mama shop: $0.10

    Choki sticks: $0.10 each

    Choco biscuit balls with toy: $0.40

    Some pictures i manage to find







    Very sweet memories.. Huh?

    *clap clap* Okay now come back here, price list of the things i last remember paying for.

    Two fingers Kit-Kat: $0.30 NOW $0.50

    Super Ring/ Chicken Ring in small packs: $0.15 NOW $0.30

    Apollo cream wafer fingers assorted flavours: $0.15 NOW $0.25

    Nutella scoop box: $0.40 NOW $0.70

    Chewy stick at the counter of mama shop: $0.10 NOW $0.20

    Choki sticks: $0.10 each NOW $0.20

    Choco biscuit balls with toy: $0.40 NOW $0.90

    YOU DON'T HAVE TO REALLY READ THE PRICELIST of these tidbits.

    Becox that's not the point.

    Point is, I AM PISSED.

    You might have read here that i didn't start this blog thinking that i'd earn a living out of it.

    So last year July when i started doing writeups for brandings and blogshops all in, i wasn't out to earn from them.

    But i reckoned i should charge a nominal sum since they're not my friends nor my family, and i have no need for more clothes cox i can afford more clothes since the kind of clothes that i'd buy are just too affordable.

    I used to charge $20 for each post. One month, 5 post, maybe? It really didn't matter.

    THAT, was last year July. Readership, 500 plus minus, daily.

    EVEN AT THAT PRICE, there were blogshops asking for discount. DISCOUNT?! SMLJ YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT?!

    So i wouldn't reply. But sometimes i might have already stated in the email my bank account number, i mean, $20, HAVE TO BE A EASY AND FAST DEAL, no???

    And then from $20, there were more coming in, so i charge $30. Then $50. Then $70. Then $80. Then $90. Then $120. Then $150. Then $180. Then $200. Okay! Finally some breather! Yeah, for what it's worth. Whatever, i was going for the bulk and truth is, writing for blogshops, IS EASY, but i will still up the price gradually, so i can spend more time admiring my new pair of boobs =D Point's coming up.

    EVERY SINGLE TIME, there's some news or something good that happened to me, which means my blog readership will go up, these fucked-up blogshops will come back.

    They will CONVENIENTLY, state lines alike below:

    "Hi QiuQiu, sorry we got back so late. We would like to confirm the slot now. Please let us know the your account number for transfer"

    So late? "So late" is still reasonable for a two weeks delay, to me. Cox they might need sometime to discuss about cash flow, or their stock issues or whatever.

    IF SO LATE IS FUCKING THREE MONTHS, i curse you have period "so late" it's so-later than so-late.

    Thing here is, THEY ARE SO PRETENTIOUS!!!

    1) Pretend that they did genuinely consider to take up my offer before

    2) Pretend it's nothing wrong they are assuming if they reply with this log of email which had rates and all stated before, i would charge them as according to that price quoted three months ago.

    3) Pretend that they don't know that i am more known and popular now, which is the reason why they are replying my reply to them.

    There was one incident that really pissed me off big time, after first ep of Budget Barbie, there was this email that came,

    "Hey, payment made. Which day can we choose from? Thanks! Btw really enjoy your budget barbie show. Keep it up!"

    FUCK YOU PRAISE ME TO SUGARCOAT YOUR INSULT RIGHT?! I offered $90 that time (two months before BB airs), you confirm, i give you banking details, then you never reply.

    When you reply, i was charging $150. Still dare to tell me things like "we agreed on a rate" RATE?! RATE NIMADE TOU! A rate that you didn't care about! I am not a ex-girlfriend that'd buy your lousy I WILL CHERISH YOU FROM NOW ON stories, okay?!

    You fuck me up, you fucked this up. No deal!

    I'm usually VERY nice and will even be open to negotiation if the person asking sound really sincere about needing the advert but has little budget.

    But to blogshop owners who had my previous rate, i highly suggest you send a new email to enquire or state in your very late reply to ask for my current rate.

    It's all small money but still money nonetheless. Why should i be generous about money to people i don't care about? I'd rather use the money to buy homeless dogs a meal than to let these shameless human beings shortchange me.

    I don't care if anyone take this the wrong way as if i am breaking my own rice bowl, but really, it's not like i hate people who advertised with me. They should know! I'm very nice to deal with and is flexible so things can work out good for everyone, advertisers, me and the readers. It's the shameless ones that can really make my blood boil.

    And there are people who ACTUALLY HAVE THE THICK CB-FACE CHEEKS to ask me if i can blog for them for free, and they can give me one item in return. WAAAAaaaaa?!!! ONE, ITEM AH?! WAAAAAaaaaah~~~~! *sudden serious face* Don't be so naive can?

    Unless you're a big brand, or you serve great food that i'm keen in, or you can offer anything that's of my interest, don't try your luck like that. Common rings and necklaces i can find anywhere. Seriously!

    SIAM!

    So please don't come back to me, obviously knowing that i have become something better than before, and still pretend in hope to engage me at a previously-stated price. You buy old-school tidbits now also more expensive already.

    And last time, Police wear deh-kor. Everybody have since moved on..

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews