Peekies!

    Here are the pictures from Set One! I have no idea what the Japanese words mean but it shouldn't be anything abusive. Lol. Nothing like WE ARE JAPANESE AV GIRLS. Hahah.

    It's just nonsensical text like "We Love Candies" or "Girlie girls" or something like that. And amazing as it is, there are actually Japanese translation for Genevieve and Sophie! I don't know how accurate is that but text are just there for fun anyway =D


    Photobucket
    Had to crop away Geck and Xtine becox they were making jigoh faces =((


    Photobucket
    Xtine the only one who looked more like sweet than cute that day so i decided to let her be a Korean who mix with the Japs. HAHA!


    Photobucket
    Sophie and i ^.^


    Photobucket
    Geck Geck the shanghai tai tai!

    Photobucket
    Xtine the sweet Korean ^.^


    Photobucket
    Sophie the artistic Jap. Lol. Judging from the cam and the speckies.

    Photobucket
    Me me me!


    AND BEHOLD, in my opinion,
    THE MOST STRIKING GETUP OF THAT DAY!


    Photobucket
    BURLESQUE~! Lol!


    Photobucket
    First group shot of the day~ Wasn't great. Haha.

    Photobucket
    I'm gonna get some name cookies for Xmas from Sugarie Sweet Bakeshoppe!
    Affordable and sweet in many ways!
    Thanks My Hair Queen for the wigs too!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews