Quick update on my boob job

    YES I DID IT ALREADY. My first set of 'headlights' in 23 years. I'm so going to put them on high-beam from now on. Lol.

    And it's firmly in place with a natural shape =DDD

    100% happy with how it looks like now!!!!!!!!!!

    Uploaded a few pictures to my twitter but you gotta scroll quite a fair bit down the timeline to see it. Haha, good luck on that.

    I'd probably be blogging about it only after Clicknetwork.tv airs it so for now, if you have any questions for me, do feel free to email me at qiutinger@gmail.com

    P/S: You can tell me you are A but would like a B or C. And you can ask me where i did it etc, you can tell/ask me anything, but DON'T tell me you are super flat and then tell me you are a A cupper. Becox now, i'm a A cupper. And i am NOT flat. I am satisfied and happy like a bird with pink feathers. Whatever that means.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews