Note Worthy?


    Happy Friday, people!! Today went by about as slowly as a day could POSSIBLY go. It felt never-ending, but we made it, and the weekend has begun!! Today's manicure was based off a pattern that I found on some notecards that I bought a million years ago in the $1 section at Target! :) I love the retro pattern and colors, so I HAD to use it for a design! :)



    I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with Pure Ice Wild Thing for the green side of the nail and for the green spots, Zoya Jancyn for the orange stripes and dots, MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious for the dark brown dots, and American Apparel Esprit for the periwinkle/lavender dots. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat, have I ever mentioned how much I love the first manicure out of a brand new bottle of Seche Vite? So lovely. lol Nailgasmic, one might say.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews