My photoshop journey

    Hello, so i was having fun showing people on Twitter the before and after of the mega chio (after) picture, here's a side-by-side for you guys!

    Oh wait, by the way, the green hair is achieved WITHOUT bleaching. So it doesn't do much harm to your hair except brings you a lot of attention. Lol. Refer to post below for appointment number if you're keen =D

    So this is what i did, eh hallo, everybody say it's nice okay. Lolol =D I still can't master the angular nose photoshopping Xiaxue shared but i'm still trying! Lol.

    This is the original =((

    My version before and after.

    Since every body say the photoshopped picture is nice, i told bf and he's doubtful. He don't even wanna comment say nice. Lol. I think cox HE WAS THE ONE, who introduced me to Photoshop! So now he cannot accept 'green come from blue, win blue'. LOL.

    It means the disciple is better than the shifu! Lolol.

    About 7 years ago i met him in his studio but we were just friends then. And he was touching up some pictures for his work, i remember it's a series of advertisement for some traffic police campaign.
    When he cloned away the dirt, i went "WOW, 很神奇 leh!!!" It means "WOW, very magical leh!"

    Lolol. Ahem, i was a cute 17 yro please. Lol.

    So anyway, i didn't bother to learn Photoshop until two, three years ago. So he taught me the basics like leveling the pictures, cloning away the eyebags, liquifying function and healing tool to remove acnes.

    The rest i watch Xiaxue's guide to life on Clicknetwork.tv and learn a bit more =D

    Given that i'm a slow learner, here's my photoshop-journey and evolution.

    GO AHEAD AND LAUGH! Sophie reminded me of this fugly picture just weeks ago. Lolol. BUT BUT BUT, the falsie in this picture is REAL -.- I just don't know how to stick! I stick it in a way it shows the most of the strands. Lolol.

    Then it's this -_______-"" Sorry!!! I tried too hard!!! Everything is polished yet blurry.

    Then i was into the Koreany touchup. Lol. Clean and clear face. Haha! FAIL!

    Then i change direction to the.. Dark feel =(( It lasted for a while cox i thought it makes the pictures look magaziney and expensive, WRONG THINKING. Lolol.

    This time i start to do blogshop and starting to appreciate the fact that maybe less is more.
    So very little touchup.

    Started to play with layers. Hahahah.

    Started to take in advertorials for online stores so i cannot over photoshop the pictures but still looking good! Lolol.

    After doing photoshop for blogshops (paid to), i started to love my face more and photoshop less. LOL.

    BUT SIGH, i discover brushes and i begin to add a lot more to pictures. Lolol.
    Plus i was growing old, 23 =(( So i started to act cute by adding more to pictures all over again.

     Bo liao things like wings and blings and sparklies -.-" Sorry! Cannot help it!

    So that's that! I'm still learning thou. ESPECIALLY THE NOSE!!! Hate! I chin up only, the picture will be 70% less usable cox the nostrils super hard to PS! Pui!

    So anyway! Here's what my bf did after he accepted my challenge to photoshop from the original.

     My bf's version..

    *AWKWARD SILENCE*

    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .........

    WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! My boyfriend lousy!

    Bf's version of before and after.

    He's good with the commercial aspect of photoshopping but aesthetics photoshopping, i better than him! Hahaha ^.^ But he's not admitting it you know!

    He say his version, the skin more glowy, eyes look more bright, nose smaller, nose bridge more defined, mouth closed (i don't know why this means it's nicer) and tighter-looking neck!

    But HALLO! I basically, simply, plainly think his version looks like a skunk!!! Lolol. While my one looks kind =D

    What do you think?!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews