Rocking the Green ^.^

    So this was my previous hair colour, i like it but it kinda lean towards the bronzy-coppery-reddish colour and it really isn't very good for my bazi. Lolol.

    But you can see from the Hong Kong postings HERE and HERE that the hair colour is pretty nice! But it's just i need to WANG! Lolol. So any colour that symbolises water would be great.

     And yes, it's horrible my fringe keep going center-parting on their own. I think the left-parting is not on good term with the right-parting. Ha!

     Bye Bye act-jap hair colour~

     Hahaha! Look at that! It looks like a green snake, i put on white eyes for it =DDD Lol.
    Also looks like a frightened baby's shit. BANG CAIR SAI. Lolol.

     Juno working on it..

     Okay, you ready?!

     Before i show you my face, haha, i wanna show you these!

    I sticked these onto my face to camwhore. Kinda cute! I'm a little scared that i'd start sticking random things on my face habitually, next camwhore session you might see a salted egg on my face. LOL. Anyway these sparklies are actually for nail art, from Daiso, $2 for three tubs of different stuff.

     Here you go! How is it?!

     I think it's pretty cool for spring! ^.^

     One more with the curls down. I only tonged like 1/2 of my hair. Or less. Cox it's JUST TOO TEDIOUS!!! Lolol. So the rest of the hair is bun up at the back.

    How do i look?! Rhetorical question. Lol.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews