QWeekly - So i put on lipstick and i think i'm cute (think only)

    White top with Long Tie-Bow from FAIRE BELLE

    Love the pleating details at the front too! ^.^ Check out the rest of FAIRE BELLE

    So how do you like me with lipstick?! Less sickly-looking? Sexy not? Lolol. I'm still at the stage where i put on lipstick, lipgloss, heads out, remove before eating and just leave it as that. I think if i more hardcore, i'd bring lipstick out.

    How's your week?! Just asking, i don't really care. Kidding! Lolol. So i guess i'm back full force. Keep scrolling and you'd see 10 thousands camwhoring pics. Haha. I lie. Eh i super dedicated please?! Who can promise you update EVERY SUNDAY?! Huh huh huh?!

    M! Lolol.

    It's mainly becox i don't really have a life except refreshing Twitter, playing with dogs and msn-irritating the usual few? Hmm.. Moving on.

    Bf and i at some Japanese restaurant at Central, the one with a logo of a basketball.
    I LOVE THEIR EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saltish, soft and melty!

    My egg one. Lol.

    My braised pork rice with onion. So so only.

    Their supposed specialty, Ramen.

    But i think they should put EGGS like this as their specialty! My egg two!

    My egg three =DDD I know, i'm unhealthy. But how can anyone miss this?! $1 each only somemore! If you buy four, it's only $4. It'd fill your stomach! Then one restuarant-meal would then only cost $4. Cool not? Haha.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _


    Went for QPX follow-up session.

    Please read here and here and if you have any questions, call ONLY Aesthetics to ask, i said this many many many times, NOT PAINFUL ONE. Okay! =D

    And now it's been three session, my armpit hair grow DAMN slowly, and when it grow, it's actually fine baby hair =DDD Super happy one!!! I am not a man anymore! Lol.

    A BIG PALM ON THE CAMERA THAT USUALLY SHOUTS "NO COMMENT, DON'T TAKE PICS OF ME"

    And that palm belongs to Gen who looks like she's pushing my camera away. And you wanna know why? No, not becox she's shy or doesn't wanna appear on my blog.. It's becox..

    PEOPLE HAVE DSLR. So she despise my quater-pro. Lolol. PUI!

    My QPX for underarms and brazillian only took 15 mins altogether? Or maybe less than that. So i sit in for Gen's teeth-whitening. She's sad becox of the height difference but i look like shit without makeup i also never give sad face. Lol.

    Afterwards is food time! =D Look at all our food!

    Look at Gen with all the food..

    And look at Gen with her food. Lol. SAD MAX for her cox she can only eat food without coloring. So her favourite char siew bao is out of the window. BUT, i can eat! Lol. She can watch =D
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    I spreed this black furry hat last few times! Major love it!!! =D

    Hi XIAXUE, this blow kiss is for you. LOLOL.
    For asking me to put on lipstick. Lol *sings 我的一稞心 Muah Muah* Lolol.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _

     DEEP FRIED KANGKONG, YUMMUCH!

    Bf and i went dinner for Ron's birthday and we were at this thai fushion restaurant at Clark Quay, they have thai BBQ, which is a donut shaped thingy, center part is where you grill and BBQ, the side ring is for soup. Pretty cool! Deep fried kangkong is from there too. Food is pretty decent, cost about twenty odd each. BUT BUT BUT, the MSG they add into the food is CRAZY. Like the next day i still feel thirsty. Lol.

    After dinner we went for dessert at random bistro/ cafe. They did this. Haha. Cute!

    I think it's the bird version of Pinocchio.

    Okay maybe it looks more like angry bird. Bye!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews