QWeekly - Filming for Tokyo Kawaii TV

    Was filming for Tokyo Kawaii TV the other day and they asked me if i could quickly do a mini shoot at home O.O Lol. So i grab my favourite head piece and throw on a jacket anyhow.

    The picture i chose to touch-up on the spot. The flora top and the jacket doesn't match but ohwell~

    Trying to work the 'kawaiiness' but not exactly turning out great lol.

    This is not bad thou lolol. That's all for the camwhoring part!
    - - - - - - -
    This whole week has been spent super quickly. Gem is staying at my place. And it's kinda cool to have guest in the house cox i love to parade my panties around the house to showoff. Lol. Kidding lah. Cox i hardly have guest over!!!

    And the McDonald's beside Punggol Plaza should be opening REALLY soon. I can feel it. Lol. And i heard there's gonna be Yakun also?! Anyone knows can confirm?! SO EXCITING.

    Gonna have more posts soon! Til then~ Till then.. I'd be playing Sims Social.. I guess? Lol.

Total Pageviews