QWeekly - My welcoming bed

    My sister came to my place the other day for a quick mini makeover. Lol.

     Me on the left and her on the right. Zero makeup and photoshop (not proud of it lol).

    After lotsa tapes, glue, powder, wax and photoshop later.. =D Ta mei ma?

    - - - - - - - -
    AND GET READY TO SAY HELLO TO MY HELLO KITTY FLUFFY BLANKET!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's mor mor one!!! And soft and smooth and cuteeeeee!!!! =DDDDD
    FIFTEEN DOLLARS ONLY!!!

    $15!!!! =DDD

    I got it when shopping around bugis with Wendy the other day. Love it even til today. Lol. You know how usually today you buy something, one or two days later the excitement and love-at-first-sightedness is gone. Lol. I bought it for about two weeks or longer already i think! STILL LOVING IT!

    It makes me not want to get out of bed =( I'd wriggle my toes with it, it just makes me want to go back to sleep or continue to nua. Lol.

    Flora bedsheet is from IKEA =D Forgot how much it is but think it's something like $39 or $59. Now my bed is super welcoming and needy lor =(

Total Pageviews